There will be 2 days for you to take part in:
- The business day will be held on 5 October with the participation of agencies, professional Joomla users, and developers.
- The community day will happen on 6 October, with all Joomla users.
*Note: These programs are provisional, so there may still be some changes
You can come any time from 9AM to 6PM on those 2 days in Joomla Day Germany.
Or, if you don't have any idea about topics, you can also contribute to this event just by voting for one or more suggested topics in the Joomla Day 2012 Germany website.
Among these topics, there are some notable topics which will be presented by popular Joomla bloggers and experts such as Brian Teeman, Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos, Hagen Graf, etc.
Where and how?
CLUB OFFICE Berlin01
"How to get there?" This is really a big question, right?! Don't worry; you can follow these steps:
- Get your passport and visa ready if required
- Buy ticket online. There are 3 kinds of ticket:
- Joomla all-day ticket: Price: â‚¬74.00 including VAT 19.00% (â‚¬11.82)
- Joomla BusinessDay ticket: Price: â‚¬69.00 including VAT 19.00% (â‚¬11.02)
- Joomla CommunityDay ticket: Price: â‚¬10.00 including VAT 19.00% (â‚¬1.60)
- Book plane tickets to Germany or travel to Joomla Day German by train, car, etc.
- Find a good hotel close to the location of Joomla Day. There is a small list of hotels within a 3km radius for you to consider. The price range of these hotels is from â‚¬59 to â‚¬94.
- Take note of the location where Joomla Day will happen
How to contribute to Joomla Day 2012 Germany?
Joomla Day 2012 Germany creates many favorable opportunities for your company to contribute and find sponsors in this great event. This is a chance for you to promote yourself, your services and products, and introduce them to many Joomla users. There are 2 ways for you to contribute:
- Contribute as a sponsor. They offer different ways of sponsorship: Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze sponsors.
- You also could contribute to promote this event by getting the Jooma! Day 2012 Germany banners shown on your website.
Joomla Day 2012 Germany Banner 75x75
Joomla Day 2012 Germany Banner 150x250
Joomla Day 2012 Germany Banner 728x90
You can get the banner codes and more banner sizes here.
If you are interested in this Joomla event and don't want to miss this big and interesting meeting, then pack your bag and come along! It is a chance for you to get more knowledge about Joomla, find out some great things about Joomla, and make some new friends, Joomla Day 2012 Germany will welcome you.
If you know anything cool and new about this event, don't be shy about sharing it by leaving your comments right here.